Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Obligatory Welcome Post

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I'll be using the site to write about a bunch of things -- TV of course, both then (when I wasn't an "ex") and now; politics; issues I care about; personal stuff... basically, whatever comes to mind.

I probably won't be posting daily; there's too much else to do to worry about doing my daily post. I won't be doing posts that are just a bunch of links; if I have something to say about something I found someplace else, I'll link to it, but what you'll find here will be my thoughts.

Feel free to comment if you want, or not. Just don't do that comment-spam thing, 'cause I'll just delete your ass.

I'll most likely do several posts in the next little while, as I get the hang of using Blogger and work out the things I want to write about. So... hi, and welcome.

No comments: